- HappyNews.com -- now why didn't I think of this? Here's a site that's all about reporting, or putting a positive spin, on the news. It's all real, and just like other online news service, provides a pretty easy-to-navigate site to get to all the happy news you can stomach.
- PEZ MP3 -- how's this for a great idea?! Cross a pez dispenser with an mp3! Hmm ... okay, I don't get it, but maybe you will.
- Photobooth.net -- this blog aims to be "the most comprehensive photobooth resource on the internet." I can't figure out why.
- redit: what's new online -- this is a neat site. It's "a source for what's new and popular online" -- learning your likes and dislikes, and allowing you to vote on links or submit your own. One can actually get lost at this site.
- Fallen Fruit -- this site advocates city planners and dwellers to plan/demand that fruit trees be planted instead of shrubs or other trees in cities. It's not an insane idea when you think about it. Millions, if not billions, is spent annually to plant and maintain trees in cities. So why not fruit trees?
- Goobuntu -- is Google really working on a Linux distro? Are they really going to take on Microsoft's core business? Probably not, but stranger things have happened.
- Toogle -- "the most comprehensive image buggery on the web." It's true.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Posted by Andy Dabydeen at 2/01/2006 01:21:00 AM